Spice it up for the summer and feel your best! Join our popular outdoor total body strength training program designed to strengthen and tone your body in all the right places. This fun and challenging program makes use of the outdoor field and playground to provide a great mix of cardio bursts with core and body weight exercises to get your metabolism roaring. In the event of rain, class will be held indoors at Artemis.
- 8 Weeks: June 22nd- August 17th
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-8am
- Location: Calahan Park, Burlington, if the weather is bad we'll meet indoors at Artemis
- Cost: Only $199 for Artemis Members
$239 Non-Members or $199 if you join with a friend
- Space is limited, so sign up with Artemis as soon as possible.
Register and pay online here, at the Artemis front desk, or by calling (802) 448-3769
About the Instructor:
Jen Weiss is an ASFA Certified Personal Trainer and a PSIA Level III Ski Instructor. Jen has been a trainer here at Artemis for the past 4 years and also teaches this popular outdoor Body Blast Program.