Certified personal trainer
Certifications: NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- Why Artemis? Artemis is passionate about empowering their clients. Instructors know everyone by name, and they teach foundational exercises that humans need so they can perform the activities of daily life. This is the pinnacle of why I became a trainer. Classes are fun, and clients motivate each other more than at any other gym I have been to. The leadership is phenomenal, and loves new ideas, which is how I also had the opportunity to start a youth fitness program!
- My favorite exercise: it changes. Right now it's squats. Split squats, barbell back squat, goblet squats. I'm a runner, so I know the importance of strong hips.
- My least favorite exercise: seated leg extensions on a machine. I don't do it and neither should you.
- What makes me smile? Hearing a song that I love come on right before I start my next set.
- While not at Artemis: I am getting my Doctorate in Physical Therapy at the University of Vermont. When not in the classroom, I am probably in my kitchen making breakfast food, no matter what time it is.